All photos and content © LB Photography - Laura Rotenberger 2013.

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

My Father-In-Law and His (soon to be) Wife - Doug & Teresa

A few years ago my Father-In-Law started hanging out with this small town gal, if I didn't know better I would think they are two teenagers young and in love.

The 'young' part may be debatable by some but anyone who knows them can tell they are in love, and two days after Doug turned the big 5-0, he asked Teresa to be his wife!! 
 
How lucky are they that the newest member of the Rotenberger Family is also a photographer?! Here are some of my favorites from their photo shoot.


Love you guys and wish you all the best…

xo Laura Beth











 
 
Don't Forget to 'Like' LB Photography on Facebook

No comments:

Copyright © 2012 LB Photography - All Rights Reserved